Iran Human Rights - December 17: One prisoner was hanged in Kashan (central Iran) today, reported the Iranian state media.
HRANA News Agency – Iranian state media closed to security sources informed 30 individuals have been arrested for collaboration with “anti-Revolutionary network”.
AP - Tehran’s chief prosecutor says authorities have arrested 28 Iranians for alleged links to foreign-based TV networks advocating the Baha’i religion, which is banned in the Islamic Republic.
Iran Human Rights - December 8: Three prisoners were hanged in the southeastern Iranian city of Zahedan early this morning, reported the Iranian state media.
Iran Human Rights - december 3: Four prisoners among them one woman, were hanged in Kermanshah (Western Iran) today Monday December 3.
Radio Zamaneh - Iranian cyber police have arrested another political activist, opposition media report.
The International Campaign for Human Rights in Iran - Family Fears for His Health, Asks Government for Guarantees
The International Campaign for Human Rights in Iran - Four fingers of two individuals convicted of theft were amputated in public earlier this week in Yazd Province in Iran. “This punishment was carried out publicly in order to teach a lesson to criminals,” Head of the Yazd Province Judiciary Gholamhossein Heydari said at a Crime and Social Ills Prevention Conference, the semi-official Iranian Student’s News Agency (ISNA) reported on November 13.
- Three prisoners were hanged publicly in Iran today
- Two Prisoners hanged- One In Public And One In The Prison. 27 Official And 47 Unofficial Executions
- Two executions in Iran, one in public
- Seven Prisoners Hanged Today- 23 Executions In 2 Days- 9 Executions In Public
- 14 Executions In Iran This Morning: 10 Prisoners Executed In The Prison And 4 Prisoners Hanged Pu
- Bodies of 4 women killed by stoning show signs of torture in forensic analysis
- Four women stoned to death in Iran according to unofficial report-IHR demands international investig
- Exclusive: More than 1100 await on death row in Rajaei Shahr prison
- Iran: 24 executions in 10 days
- Mass arrests at Tehran writers’ event
Page 6 of 18