Persianbanoo - A total of 11 years imprisonment and a 15 year ban on any political, civil and or online activity has been issued for three members of the Writers Association (Sarai Ahle Ghalam).
The International Campaign for Human Rights in Iran - Bagher Asadi, a high-ranking Iranian diplomat was detained in Tehran in March as a part of the crackdown on dissidents in the weeks leading to the Iranian presidential elections, Reuters reportedon Tuesday. Asadi, who had previously worked in the Iranian UN Mission in New York, was a director of the Istanbul-based D8 Group of Developing Countries. The Reuters source stated that he did not know the reason for the arrest.
- More than 2000 people were arrested during last Iranian year (1391)
- Abrupt Reversal of Ceased Prosecution Keeps Seifzadeh in Prison
- 9 years of prison for two Azerbaijani activists
- Kurdish Prisoner Sentenced for Murder Without Evidence
- Another Kurd arrested in Paveh
- A network security student was arrested after his arrival to Iran
- One of Iran Freedom Movement members arrested
- Reformist figures arrested, no reason given
- Three Kurds are in danger of Imminent execution
- Five labor activists arrested in Sanandaj
Page 1 of 17