Majzooban Noor - 4 Gonabadi Dervishes who had been arrested by security forces over the last weeks, were taken to Kavar Justice Department under extreme security measures.
Majzooban Noor - Imprisoned Gonabadi Dervish lawyer, Amir Eslami, was taken to hospital after he had a heart attack.
Majzooban Noor - The accusative cases of 4 Gonabadi dervishes were investigated in Kavar Justice Department today on Monday, Ordibehesht 23 , 1392 ( May 13 , 2013 ) and more than a hundred Dervishes attended there to welcome Saleh Moradi.
Majzooban Noor - Gonabadi Dervish, Mehran Rahbari was sentenced to two years in prison by the Revolutionary Court in Tehran.
- Five years on, Bahais appeal for release in Iran
- "Five Years Too Many" campaign begins
- Iran Continues Crackdown on Sufis
- CENSORSHIP INTENSIFYING IN RUN-UP TO JUNE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION
- THREE GONABADI DERVISHES ARRESTED IN KAVAR
- ABDOLGHAFOUR GHALANDARI NEJAD RELEASED FROM BANDAR ABBAS'S CENTRAL PRISON
- THE UNFAIR CONDEMNATION OF KASRA NOURI TO PREVENT YOUTH GRAVITATE TOWARD BEING DERVISH
- 67-year-old Baha’i Prisoner’s Psychological and Physical Health Suffers
- Transfer of Abdolghafour Ghalandari Nejad to Bandar Abbas's Central Prison
- Kasra Nouri Sentenced to Four Years and Four Months in Prison
Page 1 of 13