Majzooban Noor - The family of Gonabadi Dervish, Abdolghafour Ghalandari Nejad, succeeded to visit with him.
Majzooban Noor - The Gonabadi Dervishes residing in the city of Bandar Abbas, gathered in front of Hormozgan Province's Intelligence office this morning on Saturday, 31 Farvardin 1392 ( April 20, 2013).
IOPHRI - In a mail to a member of IOPHRI, the Belgian Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs Didier Reynders expresses his concern about the human rights situation in Iran in general and the persecution of religious minorities, such as the dervishes, in particular.
Majzooban Noor - The imprisoned Dervish lawyers after three months, were transferred back to Evin Prison's General Ward 350 and their families could visit them this morning.
- Wife of Christian pastor held in Iran to testify before Congress
- A Brief Look At The Gonabadi Dervishes' Situation In Iran: Two Dervishes on The 87th Day Of A Hunger
- The Follow-up of International Human Rights Organizations on Gonabadi Dervish Rights Violations
- AMNESTY INT'L CALLS FOR URGENT ACTION: IRANIAN HUNGER STRIKERS IN CRITICAL CONDITION
- MEP Ana Gomes expresses concern for Kasra Nouri and Saleh Moradi
- Dervishes Reached the 85th Day of Hunger Strike
- Outgoing Shiraz prison warden apologizes to dervishes
- The Families of Imprisoned Dervishes: None of the Iranian Judicial Authorities Are Accountable!
- The Situation of Saleh Moradi and Kasra Nouri after 82 Days on Hunger Strike
- The Gonabadi Dervishes Across Iran Urging Jailed Dervishes to End Their Hunger Strike
Page 1 of 13