A Brief Look At The Gonabadi Dervishes' Situation In Iran: Two Dervishes on The 87th Day Of A Hunger
Majzooban Noor - The Judiciary's Civil Rights office, in response to the families of imprisoned Gonabadi Dervishes' follow-up on their complaints regarding the case of Dervish rights violations and their health status, said: "Your letter has remained unanswered and has probably not been investigated yet."
Amnesty International -Two men imprisoned in Adel Abad Prison in Shiraz, south-west Iran, are in critical condition after a prolonged hunger strike protesting the harsh treatment of dervishes, including lawyers, in Tehran’s Evin Prison. They have been beaten, have lost consciousness several times, and are being kept alive by intravenous drips in prison.
IOPHRI - In letters to the Iranian Ambassasors in Brussels and Lisbon, MEP Ana Gomes
- The Gonabadi Dervishes Across Iran Urging Jailed Dervishes to End Their Hunger Strike
- Dervishes Reached the 76th Day of Hunger Strike/Judiciary Continues to Reject Legal Demands of Them
- Transfer of Kasra Nouri to No.100 of Shiraz/ Growing Pressure on Jailed Dervishes by the Judiciary
- Security and Intelligence Forces's Outrageous Demand From Family Members of Dervishes
- A Report On Situation Of Imprisoned Gonabadi Dervishes Under Harsh Conditions In Section 209 of Evin
- Gonabadi Dervishes Continue Their Dry Hunger Strike with Forced Therapeutic serum
- Report of repressions on Baha’is in February- March of 2013
- In Iran, Concern Grows Over Dervishes On Prison Hunger Strike
- URGENT ACTION!! Two Iranian Gonabadi Dervish Activists On Prison Hunger Strike 65+ Days
- Imprisoned Gonabadi Dervishes Embarked on a Dry Hunger Strike
Page 2 of 13