Majzooban Noor - Imprisoned Gonabadi Dervishes in Shiraz's Adel Abad prison, Saleh Moradi and Kasra Nouri has began "dry" hunger strike (refusing water in addition to food) since Thursday morning 1st day of Farvardin 1392 (March 21, 2013), after being on "wet" hunger strike (taking water but not food) for 67 days.
Majzooban Noor - The families of seven imprisoned Gonabadi Dervishes in Evin prison, have been trapped for hours inside the prison visiting room.
According to Majzooban Noor, today, 18th Esfand 1391 (March 18 2013), in the morning the families of seven Dervish lawyers and Majzooban Noor website's managers had gone to the prison visiting room to meet with their imprisoned loved ones and despite having the permission from the Attorney-General to visit in person, prison authorities prevented them from meeting with these prisoners of conscience and stated that, these Dervishes have been forbidden to visit, under order from judge Salavati.
- Situation of Saleh Moradi and Kasra Nouri After 60 Days on Hunger Strike
- Sudden Transfer of Saleh Moradi to Revolutionary Court/Moradi: I Leave the Prison on Parole Only
- Wife of American jailed in Iran pleads for help from US, as lawyers blast ‘AWOL’ administration Rea
- Iran puts five Christians on trial for their faith
- Four Baha'i high school students arrested
- Jailed Dervishes on 49th Day of Hunger Strike/ Kasra Nouri Was Transferred to Prison Infirmary
- Two Christians are in detention for more than seven weeks
- Saleh Moradi's Court hearing delayed again/Accused Dervishes Still Waiting for Justice
- Bahá'í student expelled from Iranian university 'on grounds of religion'
- Freedom languishes for Baha’is in Iran
Page 3 of 13