Letter From the Families of Dervishes to Supreme Leader of IRI and Authorities in Ruling System of I
Majzooban Noor - Saleh Moradi and Kasra Nouri reached on 27th day of hunger strike and their health condition is reported dire while are suffering with vision loss, kidney failure in addition to weakness, weight loss and dizziness.
Majzooban Noor - Jailed Dervishes's Life at risk! Saleh Moradi and Kasra Nouri's Health Deteriorate After 25 Days on Hunger Strike
Majzooban Noor - Messrs. Saleh Moradi and Kasra Nouri were forced to sign a letter stating that they have good physical health and they do not need any medical treatment and health care.
- Jailed Dervish Ali Reza Roushan Shaved Hair to Protest Abusive Behavior by Security Forces Toward Im
- Imprisoned Gonabadi Dervishes in Critical Condition on Day 14 of Hunger Strike
- Iranian-American Priest 'Sentenced To Eight Years In Jail'
- Gonabadi Dervish, Hamid Moradi Was Beaten Severely in Ward 209 of Evin
- Report of the violation of Baha'is rights in December and January
- Continuation of the detentiona of a converted christian in Tehran
- Gonabadi Dervish Summoned to Serve Out Jail Term
- The Trail of Jailed Gonabadi Dervish, Kasra Nouri Was Held
- Wife of American pastor jailed in Iran: Tehran has no intention of freeing him despite report
- Anissa Fanaiyan arrested for enforcement of verdict
Page 4 of 13