IOPHRI - On 5 January, members of the International Organization to Preserve the Human Rights in Iran, Amnesty International and Karamat e.V. have conducted several musical actions in Berlin for the release of Nasrin Sotoudeh.
IOPHRI - The international Organization to Preserve Human Rights in Iran in cooperation with Amnesty International and Karamat eV demanded the immediate and unconditional release of Nasrin Sotoudeh, a 49-year-old human rights activist and lawyer who has been for more than two years in an Iranian prison, on Saturday 15 December at the Iranian embassy in Brussels.
mehriran.de: In the conflict over its nuclear program, Iran is playing "on time" as - Federal Republic Foreign Minister Westerwelle expressed it. In order to increase pressure on the Iranian government, the EU foreign ministers jointly decided on a new package of sanctions in mid-October – it is aimed a.o. against the energy and financial sector. At the same time, Europeans cancelled at the last minute the visit of the Delegation of the European Parliament to Tehran, because the Iranian government denied the visitors the contact with imprisoned human rights activists. Alexander Alvaro, Vice President of the European Parliament and member of the Delegation for Relations with Iran, talks about the present tensions and prospects. The interview was conducted by Oliver Cech for mehriran.de
UN Human Rights - UN High Commissioner for Human Rights Navi Pillay's message for this years Human Rights Day, 10 December 2012
- Iran 3 Oct 2012 Strike at Grand Bazzar, sea of people
- Ahmadinejad’s Final Visit: New Video Highlights Eight Years of Deception
- The dictatorship’s Executives’ Institutes
- Diversity in Iran: A source of inspiration for the future - Flemish Parliament
- Dissident Warnings From Iran
- Diversity in Iran: A source of inspiration for the future - Part 7
- Archbishop Desmond Tutu's Message of Solidarity with the Iranian People
- Prisoners of conscience could die in Iranian government jails
- Diversity in Iran: A source of inspiration for the future - Part 6
- Violators of human rights in Iran cannot tolerate activities by Int'l Organ to Preserve HR in Iran
Page 1 of 4