United4Iran - Iran 3 Oct 2012 Strike at Grand Bazzar, sea of people
The International Campaign for Human Rights in Iran - As Iranian president Mahmoud Ahmadinejad arrives in New York for his last official visit to the United Nations, the International Campaign for Human Rights in Iran has released a&feature=youtu.be"> short video demonstrating and highlighting systematic cover-ups accompanying the marked rise in human rights violations over the eight years of his presidency.
IOPHRI - Interview with Ann Brusseel, member of Flemish Parliament for Open Vld, who hosted the exhibition 'Diversity in Iran: A source of inspiration for the future' in the Flemish Parliament, Brussels, from 11/06 till 11/07/2012, organized by the International Organization to preserve Human Rights in Iran (IOPHRI)'
Huffington Post - The world's leading states -- the U.S., Britain, Germany, France, Russia, and China -- stand at an impasse in dealing with Iran and its nuclear potential. Iran has been a major contributor to the survival of the regime of Bashar Al-Assad and Al-Assad's unrestrained bloodshed in Syria. A full European embargo on Iranian oil was scheduled to begin enforcement on July 1. An Israeli military strike at Iran's nuclear facilities has been widely discussed.
International Organization to Preserve Human Rights in Iran - Interview with Ms. Sarah Vader - Bahai International Community
Payvand - In June 2009, millions of Iranians took to the streets to demand democracy and human rights. On the anniversary of this uprising, Archbishop Desmond Tutu sends a message of hope and solidarity to the Iranian people. Archbishop Tutu is a Nobel Peace Laureate and an avid human rights defender worldwide. He is widely described as ‘South Africa’s moral conscience.'
Reporters without Borders - Appeal by Nobel peace laureate Shirin Ebadi and three human rights NGOs
International Organization to Preserve Human Rights in Iran - Interview with Mr. Tunne Kelam, Member of the European Parliament.
- Violators of human rights in Iran cannot tolerate activities by Int'l Organ to Preserve HR in Iran
- Diversity in Iran: A source of inspiration for the future - Part 5
- Diversity in Iran: A source of inspiration for the future - Part 4
- Diversity in Iran: A source of inspiration for the future - Part 3
- Diversity in Iran: A source of inspiration for the future - Part 2
- Diversity in Iran: A source of inspiration for the future - Part 1
- Rights group accuses IRGC office
- Iran - "Shooting at the messenger doesn't delimit the message!"
- A Face for Women's Rights in Iran
- Video: Iranian Cinema Under Siege
Page 2 of 4