HRANA News Agency – There is no information about Maryam Shafi Pour’s condition after three days of being under arrest.
Radio Zamaneh - Nasrin Sotoudeh, the jailed Iranian human rights lawyer who had been granted a furlough, was summoned back to Evin Prison on Sunday July 7.
- Raheleh Zokayi, exiled prisoner at Gharchak prison launches hunger strike
- Kurdish Former Political Prisoners Intimidated and Harassed in Orumiyeh and Mahabad
- Nasrin Sotoudeh’s Eyesight Is Deteriorating in Prison
- Report on latest condition of female political prisoners in Iran
- Kurdish Political Prisoners Under Intense Pressure to “Cooperate” at Orumiyeh Prison
- Iran: Release human rights lawyer for good
- Furlough Extension Was Denied, Nasrin Sotoudeh Is Back In Prison
- Continuing the prevention of Mousavi and Rahnavard to contact their children
- Watchdog group: Iran to jail protest leader
- Prisoner Raheleh Zakayi transferred from Evin to Gharchak prison in Varamin
Page 6 of 13