News Agency – Rouzbeh Gilasian and Elahe Soroushnia, two writers who have been arrested last week, are detained in the revolutionary guard's detention centre.
NCR - Prison guards who transferred political prisoner Nargess Mohammadi to hospital for treatment have filed a complaint against her, arousing her protest.
Iranhumanrights.org - Imprisoned children's rights activist Omid Alishenas has been refused bail while waiting for the Appeals Court to hear his case.
Radiozamaneh - Jailed Iranian human rights activist Nargess Mohammadi has announced that a new charge is being filed against her by the judiciary.
hrw.org - (Geneva) – An imprisoned Azerbaijani journalist will be honored on November 19, 2015,
Amnesty - Human rights defender Narges Mohammadi, a prisoner of conscience, has been returned from hospital to Tehran's Evin prison, though she is critically ill and her doctor has advised against discontinuing her specialized treatment.
Roozonline - Narges Mohammadi is a well-known Iranian human rights and civil activist who has been the target of the Iranian judiciary and security apparatus for years and is now in the notorious Evin Prison. Last week she was transferred from a hospital outside prison to Evin, while her doctors issued a warning that this was a dangerous move. Her husband Taghi Rahmani is an exiled writer who frequently writes for this online newspaper, told Rooz that his wife was under the threat of becoming a disabled person and that the regime was pursuing such an outcome.
Iranhumanrights.org - No Explanation Given for Third Postponement of Narges Mohammadi's Trial Date
Radiozamaneh - The court proceedings to hear charges against jailed human rights activist Nargess Mohammadi were canceled with no advance notice given to the defendant and her lawyer.
- Iran: Indecency trial of jailed cartoonist and her lawyer for shaking hands absurd
- IRAN: NARGES MOHAMMADI'S TRIAL TO BEGIN 6 OCTOBER
- My Wife is Imprisoned in Iran - Demand Her Release
- Atena Farghdani Has Been On Hunger Strike For 3 Days
- Shokoufeh Azar Under Detention Since 4 Months Ago
- Nahid Gorji In A Bad Psychological Situation Under Detention
- Jailed activist writes to judicial chief about plight as a mother
- Sedigheh Moradi Deprived Of Medical Care In Evin Prison
- Artist Goes on Hunger Strike to Protest Prison Staff Verbal Abuse
- Imprisoned Activist’s Medical Condition Worsens as Trial Date is Set
Page 6 of 22