HRANA News Agency – Sedigheh Moradi the prisoner of Evin prisons women ward is suffering from toothache and jaw’s problem.
The International Campaign for Human Rights - Massoumeh Dehghan, retired teacher and wife of imprisoned human rights lawyer Abdolfattah Soltani, told the International Campaign for Human Rights in Iran that her one-year prison sentence for accepting her husband’s human rights award has been upheld. Branch 54 of Tehran Appeals Court has upheld her lower court ruling in full, sentencing her to one year in prison, suspended for five years, and five years’ ban on foreign travel.
- Maryam Shafipour transferred to the hospital
- Website lists hardships of Evin’s female political prisoners
- No information about Maryam Shafi Pour’s condition
- Imprisoned Journalist Remains in Solitary Confinement Without Charges
- Journalist’s Family Puzzled by Her Arrest: She Did Nothing Wrong
- A political prisoner committed suicide
- Human rights lawyer summoned back to prison
- Activists say “political kidnapping” hurts young women
- Raheleh Zokayi, exiled prisoner at Gharchak prison launches hunger strike
- Kurdish Former Political Prisoners Intimidated and Harassed in Orumiyeh and Mahabad
Page 6 of 14