Radiozamaneh - Jailed Iranian human rights activist Nargess Mohammadi has announced that a new charge is being filed against her by the judiciary.
hrw.org - (Geneva) – An imprisoned Azerbaijani journalist will be honored on November 19, 2015,
Amnesty - Human rights defender Narges Mohammadi, a prisoner of conscience, has been returned from hospital to Tehran's Evin prison, though she is critically ill and her doctor has advised against discontinuing her specialized treatment.
Roozonline - Narges Mohammadi is a well-known Iranian human rights and civil activist who has been the target of the Iranian judiciary and security apparatus for years and is now in the notorious Evin Prison. Last week she was transferred from a hospital outside prison to Evin, while her doctors issued a warning that this was a dangerous move. Her husband Taghi Rahmani is an exiled writer who frequently writes for this online newspaper, told Rooz that his wife was under the threat of becoming a disabled person and that the regime was pursuing such an outcome.
Iranhumanrights.org - No Explanation Given for Third Postponement of Narges Mohammadi's Trial Date
Radiozamaneh - The court proceedings to hear charges against jailed human rights activist Nargess Mohammadi were canceled with no advance notice given to the defendant and her lawyer.
Amnesty - The trial of satirical cartoonist Atena Farghadani and her lawyer on a charge of "illegitimate sexual relations falling short of adultery" after they shook hands is not only absurd and extreme but clearly politically motivated, said Amnesty International ahead of the General Criminal Court session starting tomorrow in Tehran.
Amnesty - Iranian human rights defender Narges Mohammadi's trial on national security-related
charges will begin on 6 October in Tehran. She is still being denied the specialized
medical care she requires. She is a prisoner of conscience.
change.org - Bahareh and I were giddy with excitement that summer day in 2008. Our wedding ceremony was just a day away. But Iranian authorities raided Bahareh's house and took her to prison. We have since spent just a year together.
- Atena Farghdani Has Been On Hunger Strike For 3 Days
- Shokoufeh Azar Under Detention Since 4 Months Ago
- Nahid Gorji In A Bad Psychological Situation Under Detention
- Jailed activist writes to judicial chief about plight as a mother
- Sedigheh Moradi Deprived Of Medical Care In Evin Prison
- Artist Goes on Hunger Strike to Protest Prison Staff Verbal Abuse
- Imprisoned Activist’s Medical Condition Worsens as Trial Date is Set
- Woman Ex-prisoner Speaks Out About Evin Prison
- The woman given 12 years in jail for humiliating Iran's most powerful men on YouTube
- Jailed Activist Diagnosed with Symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis
Page 6 of 22