The International Campaign for Human Rights - Massoumeh Dehghan, retired teacher and wife of imprisoned human rights lawyer Abdolfattah Soltani, told the International Campaign for Human Rights in Iran that her one-year prison sentence for accepting her husband’s human rights award has been upheld. Branch 54 of Tehran Appeals Court has upheld her lower court ruling in full, sentencing her to one year in prison, suspended for five years, and five years’ ban on foreign travel.
HRANA News Agency – There is no information about Maryam Shafi Pour’s condition after three days of being under arrest.
- Journalist’s Family Puzzled by Her Arrest: She Did Nothing Wrong
- A political prisoner committed suicide
- Human rights lawyer summoned back to prison
- Activists say “political kidnapping” hurts young women
- Raheleh Zokayi, exiled prisoner at Gharchak prison launches hunger strike
- Kurdish Former Political Prisoners Intimidated and Harassed in Orumiyeh and Mahabad
- Nasrin Sotoudeh’s Eyesight Is Deteriorating in Prison
- Report on latest condition of female political prisoners in Iran
- Kurdish Political Prisoners Under Intense Pressure to “Cooperate” at Orumiyeh Prison
- Iran: Release human rights lawyer for good
Page 6 of 13