Amnesty International - Two years after an international outcry erupted over her sentence of stoning to death, Sakineh Mohammadi Ashtiani remains imprisoned in north-west Iran apparently still facing a stoning sentence. Her lawyer, Javid Houtan Kiyan, arrested on account of his advocacy for her, remains held as a prisoner of conscience, and is reported to have been sentenced to a lengthy prison term. He is believed to have been tortured during his detention.
Persianbanoo - Narges Mohamadi, the deputy head of Iran’s Defenders of Human Rights Center has written a letter to Tehran’s Prosecutor General.
Radio Zamaneh - More than 400 activists have issued a statement calling for the release of Manijeh Najm Eraghi, a jailed Iranian writer, translator and women’s rights activist.
- Activist taken to Zanjan Prison
- Ebadi wants to enlist UN support for jailed activist
- Journalist Mahsa Amrabadi summoned to serve out jail term
- Female Political Prisoners In Evin Prison, Suffering From Illness And Are In Poor Health Condition
- Narges Mohammadi in Undisclosed Location
- Human rights activist to serve severe sentence
- Iran urged to quash prison sentence for ‘Mourning Mothers’ activist
- Interview With HR Activist Mansoureh Behkish, Sentenced To 4 1/2 Years In Prison
- Nasrin Sotoudeh: Prisoner of the day
- Journalist Reyhaneh Tabatabaie sentenced to one year in prison
Page 6 of 10