HRANA News Agency – Political prisoner, Sedigheh Moradi is suffering from meniscus tear and tendon in her feet and is held in the women's ward of Evin prison, and considering her problems and diseases, she needs to be sent to the hospital.
Iranhumanrights.org - The artist and civil activist Atena Farghadani, behind bars since January 10, 2015, went on a hunger strike in Evin Prison to protest continuous verbal abuse by prison staff, and she required urgent medical care when her blood pressure dropped, her mother Eshrat Ardestani told the International Campaign for Human Rights in Iran.
Iranhumanrights.org - Narges Mohammadi Remains in Prison despite Doctors' Request for Hospitalization. Imprisoned human rights activist Narges Mohammadi, who is in need of urgent medical care, will be put on trial on October 7, 2015, to face new charges, according to her husband, Taghi Rahmani.
Roozonline - On July 22 Neda Mostaghimi was finally released from Evin Prison after the end of her 3-year prison sentence because of an amnesty granted by Iran's leader on the occasion of Eid Ghadeer ceremony (the day Shia Muslims believe Islamic prophet Mohammad appointed Ali, cousin and son-in-law as his successor). But her release from prison does not give her all her social rights.
Telegraph - Atena Farghadani, 29, was first jailed for her satirical cartoons about Iranian MPs. Now she's serving a 12 year sentence for daring to expose the reality of life in Iran's prisons.
Iranhumanrights.org - A doctor at Evin Prison has diagnosed imprisoned children's rights and civil activist Atena Daemi, 27, with having signs of multiple sclerosis, her mother, Massoumeh Nemati, told the International Campaign for Human Rights in Iran. She expressed hope that under the circumstances, Daemi would be freed.
Iranhumanrights.org —The student activist Bahareh Hedayat, imprisoned for over five years in Iran, has been given an additional two-year prison sentence, days after receiving release orders from an Appeals Court in Tehran.
Radiozamaneh - Iranian student activist Bahareh Hedayat has to serve another two years in jail, even though her family expected her to be released having served five and a half years in jail.
Iranhumanrights.org - Jailed artist Atena Farghadani has expressed gratitude upon hearing she was awarded the 2015 Courage in Cartooning Award by the Cartoonists Rights Network International (CRNI), her father said after visiting her at Evin Prison on August 16, 2015.
- Ailing Student Activist’s Continued Detention Violates Iran’s Own Laws
- Jailed Human Rights Activist Narges Mohammadi Needs Urgent Medical Care
- IRAN: RIGHTS DEFENDER DENIED URGENT MEDICAL CARE: NARGES MOHAMMADI
- Activist’s letter sparks campaign for mothers in prison
- Activist Nargress Mohammadi decries plight of mothers in prison
- Roya Nobakht: British woman imprisoned in Iran over anti-government Facebook comments is 'tortured
- Intelligence Ministry Seeking “Maximum Punishment” for Prominent Human Rights Activist
- Jailed activist takes stand for mothers imprisoned in Evin
- The Latest List of the Political Prisoners in Women’s Section of Evin Prison
- AI Decries Prison Time For Iranian Female Activists
Page 6 of 21