The International Campaign for Human Rights in Iran - Two female Kurdish political prisoners at Orumiyeh Prison have faced repeated summonses to the Prison Intelligence Unit this year, a local human rights activist told the International Campaign for Human Rights in Iran. Interrogators have pressured the women to provide televised confessions and to cooperate with the Intelligence Ministry, the activist added.
Amnesty International - A prominent Iranian human rights lawyer was returned to prison on Monday, unexpectedly curtailing a three-day temporary leave to visit her family, which was expected to be extended.
Persianbanoo - Following is translation of a post by Nasrin Sotoudeh’s husband Reza Khandan’s on his Facebook page.
HRANA News Agency – Total prevention of call contact between Mousavi and Rahnavard with their daughters is still continuing and these two besieged are not allowed to be informed about anything related to their children.
AP - A media watchdog group says the founder of an Iranian protest group led by mothers has been ordered to begin a six-month prison sentence after being convicted of anti-government activity.
Committee of Human Rights Reporters – Raheleh Zakayi, female prisoner at Evin prison who had returned from furlough, was transferred to Gharchak prison on December 2nd.
Payvand - Vakilabad Prison in Mashhad was thrust into the spotlight when news emerged that secret mass executions were carried out there over the past two years. However, in this same institution a number of prisoners of conscience are serving sentences whose names have never appeared in the media.
Radio Zamaneh - Jailed Iranian lawyer Nasrin Sotoudeh has relayed a message from inside Evin Prison, thanking all activists and organizations that supported her during her hunger strike against the violation of her rights.
The International Campaign for Human Rights in Iran - After 49 days on hunger strike, Nasrin Sotoudeh has ended her hunger strike today, December 4. On his Facebook page, Reza Khandan, the human rights lawyer’s husband, wrote at 8:00 p.m. Tehran time that Sotoudeh “ended her hunger strike when the judicial restriction on Mehraveh was lifted.” Reza Khandan thanked all those who were following the news about his wife’s health.
- Sotoudeh’s Husband Warns
- Sotoudeh’s Health Critical, Intelligence Says “Continue Hunger Strike to the End!”
- Jailed Iranian Rights Lawyer On 'Unlimited' Hunger Strike
- Iranian human rights lawyer in fourth week of hunger strike
- Hunger strike in the women’s ward & empty frame of Raheleh Zokayi
- Female prisoners demand apology for “attack”
- Report updating status of female political prisoners in Evin prison
- Student activist Nasim Soltan Beigi has re-entered Evin prison to serve sentence
- Nasrin Sotoudeh: Two Years Behind Bars, No Furlough
- Call to save women prisoners, supporters of PMOI, in Gharechak death camp
Page 6 of 11