Iranhumanrights.org - Jailed artist Atena Farghadani has expressed gratitude upon hearing she was awarded the 2015 Courage in Cartooning Award by the Cartoonists Rights Network International (CRNI), her father said after visiting her at Evin Prison on August 16, 2015.
Iranhumanrights.org - Prominent student activist Bahareh Hedayat should have been released by the end of July 2015 with the completion of more than five years in prison but efforts to end her unlawful incarceration have so far been unsuccessful, according to her husband Amin Ahmadian.
Iranhumanrights.org - Imprisoned rights activist Narges Mohammadi's medical illnesses have reached a critical stage and require immediate attention, her husband Taghi Rahmani told the International Campaign for Human Rights in Iran.
Amnesty.org - Iranian human rights defender Narges Mohammadi, imprisoned since 5 May, was taken
to hospital on 1 August suffering from partial paralysis. She is being denied the
specialized treatment she needs, and is facing charges based on her human rights
activities. She is a prisoner of conscience.
Radiozamaneh -A campaign to support imprisoned mothers has been launched by a group of activists in response to the recent letter from jailed human rights activist Nargess Mohammadi.
Radioazamaneh - Nargess Mohammadi, the prominent Iranian human rights defender and deputy director of the Human Rights Defenders Centre who has been in prison for over two months, has written a letter from Evin Prison revisiting eight years of motherhood in the light of her activism.
Independent - A British woman who has been imprisoned in Iran since 2013 for posting derogatory comments about the country's government on Facebook has been subjected to "physical and psychological torture" in jail, according to campaigners working for her release.
iranhumanrights.org - The Intelligence Ministry has made a written request to impose the maximum punishment on human rights activist Narges Mohammadi, her husband Taghi Rahmani told the International Campaign for Human Rights in Iran.
Radiozamaneh - Jailed human rights activist Nargess Mohammadi has written a letter from Evin Prison addressed to the Tehran prosecutor to protest the visiting conditions at the prison.
- The Latest List of the Political Prisoners in Women’s Section of Evin Prison
- AI Decries Prison Time For Iranian Female Activists
- Young Activist Sentenced to Seven Years in Prison for Facebook Postings and Peaceful Protest
- Husband of Jailed Activist Narges Mohammadi Asks Rouhani’s Minister to Review Her Case
- Iran: Serious health fears for artist on prison hunger strike
- IRAN: PROTESTER AGAINST ACID ATTACKS JAILED: MAHDIEH GOLROU
- Satar Beheshti’s Sister Summoned to Intelligence Office in Tehran
- Female Prisoner of Conscience Transferred to Deplorable Gharchak Prison
- Marzieh Rasouli Letter to Bahareh Hedayat
- Activist in jail for nearly two months without charges
Page 6 of 20