The International Campaign for Human Rights - Massoumeh Dehghan, retired teacher and wife of imprisoned human rights lawyer Abdolfattah Soltani, told the International Campaign for Human Rights in Iran that her one-year prison sentence for accepting her husband’s human rights award has been upheld. Branch 54 of Tehran Appeals Court has upheld her lower court ruling in full, sentencing her to one year in prison, suspended for five years, and five years’ ban on foreign travel.
HRANA News Agency – Roya Saeidi, the political activist who has been arrested three months ago by intelligence service and security forces, is still kept in women’s ward of Evin prison in an undecided state.
Majzooban Noor - Maryam Shafipour, student activist, former member of Mehdi Karroubi 's presidential election campaign and student deprived of her education was arrested on August 5, 2013 by Iran 's Intelligence Ministry. According to reports, several days ago she was transferred from prison to a hospital without the knowledge of her family. Her father says he has not been told of her daughter's whereabouts, her condition and reason for her arrest, or her transfer to the hospital.
Reuters - Nasrin Sotoudeh, seen by human rights groups as Iran's highest profile political prisoner, was freed on Wednesday, her husband said, in another sign that hardline policies may be easing under a new president.
AdvarNews - Maryam Sahfipour has been transferred from Evin prison's Ward 209 to a hospital.
Radio Zamaneh - Iranian opposition website reports that a majority of female political prisoners in Tehran’s Evin Prison are being denied any furloughs.
HRANA News Agency – There is no information about Maryam Shafi Pour’s condition after three days of being under arrest.
The International Campaign for Human Rights in Iran - Imprisoned journalist Fariba Pajouh, arrested July 10, is being held in solitary confinement without charges, a member of her family told the International Campaign for Human Rights in Iran.
The International Campaign for Human Rights in Iran - Security forces arrested journalist Fariba Pajouh on July 10 in Tehran, though a family member of hers told the Campaign for Human Rights in Iran that the reasons for her arrest are unclear.
- A political prisoner committed suicide
- Human rights lawyer summoned back to prison
- Activists say “political kidnapping” hurts young women
- Raheleh Zokayi, exiled prisoner at Gharchak prison launches hunger strike
- Kurdish Former Political Prisoners Intimidated and Harassed in Orumiyeh and Mahabad
- Nasrin Sotoudeh’s Eyesight Is Deteriorating in Prison
- Report on latest condition of female political prisoners in Iran
- Kurdish Political Prisoners Under Intense Pressure to “Cooperate” at Orumiyeh Prison
- Iran: Release human rights lawyer for good
- Furlough Extension Was Denied, Nasrin Sotoudeh Is Back In Prison
Page 6 of 13