HRANA News Agency – After 58 days one of the women who attended the gathering to support women’s attendance in Azadi Stadium to watch volleyball tournament is still in detention.
AFP - An Iranian journalist who covered parliament for pro-reform media has been released on bail almost three months after being detained, her lawyer said on Thursday.
Radio Zamaneh - The arrest warrant for jailed journalist Saba Azarpeyk has been renewed again for another month despite Azarpeyk’s objections and her demand for due process.
HRANA News Agency – Saba Azarpeyk, a Reformist Journalist who was arrested 81 days ago, is still kept at solitary confinement with no clear vision of possible trail date.
Reporters Without Borders - Ten women who work in the media are currently behind bars in the Islamic Republic
HRANA News Agency – Despite Kidney failure, Zainab Jalalian – a Kurdish Political Activist held in Kermanshash Prison – has not received medical treatment and prison authorities fail to attend to her medical needs.
Radio Zamaneh - Sajedeh Arabsorkhi, an Iranian activist and journalist, has been transferred to Evin Prison to serve out a one-year prison sentence. According to the Kaleme website, she is accused of propaganda against the regime for writing letters to her father, Feizollah Arabsorkhi, a political prisoner at the time.
Persianbanoo - Negar Haeeri, daughter of imprisoned political prisoner Mashallah Haeeri, is imprisoned in Gharchak Prison under harsh and deplorable conditions.
Radio Zamaneh - The lawyer for detained Iranian journalist Saba Azarpeyk reports that the judiciary has renewed the temporary arrest warrant for his client.
- Kurdish woman losing sight in Iranian prison: Zeynab Jalalian
- Iranian officials muzzle journalist’s family
- Filmmaker Mahnaz Mohammadi Begins 5-Year Sentence on Baseless Charges
- Iran urged to release imprisoned journalist Saba Azarpeik
- Women’s rights activist, filmmaker summoned to Evin
- Fate of Tehran journalist unknown after arrest
- Wrong Prison Medication Worsens Student Activist’s Condition
- Actress: In Iran, my counterpart faces prison
- Imprisoned Student Maryam Shafipour Refused Medical Treatment
- British woman Roya Nobakht could be executed in Iran after insulting Islam on Facebook
Page 6 of 17