Iranhumanrights.org - A doctor at Evin Prison has diagnosed imprisoned children's rights and civil activist Atena Daemi, 27, with having signs of multiple sclerosis, her mother, Massoumeh Nemati, told the International Campaign for Human Rights in Iran. She expressed hope that under the circumstances, Daemi would be freed.
Iranhumanrights.org —The student activist Bahareh Hedayat, imprisoned for over five years in Iran, has been given an additional two-year prison sentence, days after receiving release orders from an Appeals Court in Tehran.
Radiozamaneh - Iranian student activist Bahareh Hedayat has to serve another two years in jail, even though her family expected her to be released having served five and a half years in jail.
Iranhumanrights.org - Jailed artist Atena Farghadani has expressed gratitude upon hearing she was awarded the 2015 Courage in Cartooning Award by the Cartoonists Rights Network International (CRNI), her father said after visiting her at Evin Prison on August 16, 2015.
Iranhumanrights.org - Prominent student activist Bahareh Hedayat should have been released by the end of July 2015 with the completion of more than five years in prison but efforts to end her unlawful incarceration have so far been unsuccessful, according to her husband Amin Ahmadian.
Iranhumanrights.org - Imprisoned rights activist Narges Mohammadi's medical illnesses have reached a critical stage and require immediate attention, her husband Taghi Rahmani told the International Campaign for Human Rights in Iran.
Amnesty.org - Iranian human rights defender Narges Mohammadi, imprisoned since 5 May, was taken
to hospital on 1 August suffering from partial paralysis. She is being denied the
specialized treatment she needs, and is facing charges based on her human rights
activities. She is a prisoner of conscience.
Radiozamaneh -A campaign to support imprisoned mothers has been launched by a group of activists in response to the recent letter from jailed human rights activist Nargess Mohammadi.
Radioazamaneh - Nargess Mohammadi, the prominent Iranian human rights defender and deputy director of the Human Rights Defenders Centre who has been in prison for over two months, has written a letter from Evin Prison revisiting eight years of motherhood in the light of her activism.
- Roya Nobakht: British woman imprisoned in Iran over anti-government Facebook comments is 'tortured
- Intelligence Ministry Seeking “Maximum Punishment” for Prominent Human Rights Activist
- Jailed activist takes stand for mothers imprisoned in Evin
- The Latest List of the Political Prisoners in Women’s Section of Evin Prison
- AI Decries Prison Time For Iranian Female Activists
- Young Activist Sentenced to Seven Years in Prison for Facebook Postings and Peaceful Protest
- Husband of Jailed Activist Narges Mohammadi Asks Rouhani’s Minister to Review Her Case
- Iran: Serious health fears for artist on prison hunger strike
- IRAN: PROTESTER AGAINST ACID ATTACKS JAILED: MAHDIEH GOLROU
- Satar Beheshti’s Sister Summoned to Intelligence Office in Tehran
Page 6 of 20