freenasrinsotoudeh - At 33 detainees, the women's ward at Evin prison has reached the largest number of prisoners in the past 3 years. Some of the prisoners are suffering with psychological and physical maladies while many have been deprived of their right to furlough.
Amnesty International - Two years after an international outcry erupted over her sentence of stoning to death, Sakineh Mohammadi Ashtiani remains imprisoned in north-west Iran apparently still facing a stoning sentence. Her lawyer, Javid Houtan Kiyan, arrested on account of his advocacy for her, remains held as a prisoner of conscience, and is reported to have been sentenced to a lengthy prison term. He is believed to have been tortured during his detention.
- Member of Mourning Mothers Iran suffers under intimidation and added prison time
- Imprisoned Human Rights Activist Narges Mohamadi Hospitalized In Critical Condition
- Imprisoned HR activist Narges Mohamadi: The Officials Are Responsible For My Slowly Dying
- Health of jailed activist deteriorating
- Activists demand release of their peer
- Activist taken to Zanjan Prison
- Ebadi wants to enlist UN support for jailed activist
- Journalist Mahsa Amrabadi summoned to serve out jail term
- Female Political Prisoners In Evin Prison, Suffering From Illness And Are In Poor Health Condition
- Narges Mohammadi in Undisclosed Location
Page 6 of 10