HRANA News Agency – During the latest trial, Judge Salavati refused to release Maryam Shafipoor on bail and she was returned to Evin prison.
The International Campaign for Human Rights in Iran - Continued Imprisonment Could Cause Irreversible Damage to Her Health
Amnesty International - Banned student activist Maryam Shafi’ Pour has been detained for over five months on charges apparently related to her peaceful political activism.
BanooyeSabz - The Leaders of the Green Movement remain steadfast despite the recent wave of attacks by the regime’s propaganda machine.
Radio Zamaneh - An opposition website reports that MirHosein Mousavi has expressed serious concerns to his children about the health of his wife.
HRANA News Agency – Maryam Shafipour, the imprisoned student in women’s ward in Evin prison collapsed and was transferred to health clinic of prison following continuous palpitation she had during last week.
HRANA News Agency – Sedigheh Moradi the prisoner of Evin prisons women ward is suffering from toothache and jaw’s problem.
Roozonline - Evin Women’s Ward Talks With Amin Ahmadian
HRANA News Agency – Zeynab Jalalian, th political prisoner of the women’s ward of Kermanshah Diesel Abad prison has been denied medical treatment and furlough and is in critical health condition.
- Soltani’s Wife Sentenced for Accepting Human Rights Award on his Behalf
- Roya Saeidi is still under arrest
- Maryam Shafipour’s father says he has no information about daughter’s whereabouts or condition
- Iran frees prominent rights lawyer Sotoudeh
- Maryam Shafipour transferred to the hospital
- Website lists hardships of Evin’s female political prisoners
- No information about Maryam Shafi Pour’s condition
- Imprisoned Journalist Remains in Solitary Confinement Without Charges
- Journalist’s Family Puzzled by Her Arrest: She Did Nothing Wrong
- A political prisoner committed suicide
Page 6 of 14